Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Election is Just Around the Corner...Two Blocks Back

Gotta admit, I didn't manage to post on Election night. But I't glad and All the Barack won. True, I was a Nader fan, but I didn't wholeheartedly expect him to win. Either way, I'm going to make a cheesy statement about the significance of it all just like every other person in the world. So brace yourself.

Two days ago, an amazing happening occured to mark a major milestone in the history of our country. We elected our first African American as president.

Alright, cheesy statement done. Besides that important event, everything's normal. Life is good, Windows is bad. In the past 2 days, I've had one Blue Screen of Death, and an internet hardware failure (managed to catch while I was running ping, so that was sweet).  My brain reaches for every Mac I see, but my train of thought always falls off the Bridge of Expense (that's a metaphor, by the way).

No comments: