Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nader, I Choose You!

Had to do the Pokemon thing, sorry. Anyways, I've been perusing the web a bit and have made the decision to support Nader. I know, I'm always changing, but two issues put me over the edge: Obama (and Mccain) do not support gay marriage, and Nader is against genetic engineering. Both (especially the first) are hot topics this election, but I know where I stand on them. Nader is also an Independent, like me, so that's helpful. I realize that he doesn't have a fighting chance against Obama, but if it's such a sure thing that Obama will win, why should we worry about a few Nader votes? Who knows, maybe he will win if people keep my mindset. There is no candidate the I have agreed with as much as Ralph Nader. Gonzalez is pretty cool, too, but that is a topic for another post.

No comments: