Friday, October 24, 2008

11 Days from the Election

Somehow this doesn't seem right. Having just watched two (not one, but two) shows on MSNBC ranting about incredibly similar issues with the McCain campaign, I can't see why anyone would vote for him. Not to be another one of those exubrant Obama supporters with no basis for reasoning, but seriously! It's almost as if McCain's campaign only behaves when Obama is around. Barack leaves to visit his dying granny, while Sarah Palin's stylist is getting paid $22,000 per two weeks. Meanwhile, Joe McCain (John's brother) calls 911 to complain about traffic twice. Granted, McCain himself didn't do much, but the fact that he can sit around normally through all of this astounds me. With my luck, some astounding new revelation is coming about as I write. The only living people on the planet who make sense anymore are Steven Colbert and John Stewart. And it is safe to expect that my blog will contain many of these political rants.

No comments: