Monday, November 22, 2010

Music

Hello! I actually got a comment a while back, which in a way proves that I have at least one reader. So, mister-one-reader, and potentially any others I've picked up along the way, I've have a message. I've realized that writing isn't really as fun or expressive for me as music is.
I've played piano for about 8 years and have been writing songs for the last 3. In the past few months I've been learning guitar, but don't ask how that's going. Anyways, I'm moving my blogging efforts over to YouTube, where I'll be posting videos and such. So far, this one's been the most popular:

Yeah, yeah, URLs, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/user/ultrafishmaniac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOWZ GUITAR GOIN MANE

Max Kapur said...

is that moumin? it has to be moumin. right now all i really have is a sort of toy guitar, but i'm getting a nicer one for christmas - awesomeness.